Poll..have you met your ❤ in game or do you wana meet irl?

So i was feeling a bit romantic, so I made a strallpoll of those sweetnesses we meet in games. The long and short is, have you met your :heart: in game or do you wana meet.
Since the internet offers a change to meet people from all over the world like wow, ffxiv, and other mmorpgs, would you take a vote in my strallpoll? https://www.strawpoll.me/16710085

1 Like

19 Likes

I’ve more than met her IRL, I went and married the woman. Long distance internationally for a long while before she moved out to me to give life together a shot. Been over 3 years since she moved out here, been married just over a year.

3 Likes

Why straw poll and not forum poll?

I voted btw. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Forum can do this

Have you had an love online in video games?

• Yes, we met irl
  • Yes, but we want to meet
  • No

0 voters

I know a person down the street who met her boyfriend though overwatch.

2 Likes

Then I have a chance!

3 Likes

Congrats on the marriage!

2 Likes

Is playing Overwatch worth it though?

7 Likes

When it comes down to da woman anything is worth it.

Only if he is good, this girl would outright destroy me in such games. When we were little, I would get stomped by her in Perfect Dark on the N64.

2 Likes

I wanted to be able to have the poll on many platforms so many people could vote. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Valid point, continue on.

1 Like

Women only want one thing and it’s freaking disgusting.

3 Likes

Or… She and her boyfriend are stereotypical asian overwatch players?

2 Likes

Are there women at the other places you posted the poll link at?

True.

Yes, but mostly on my discord, or on the GN discord, there are also some telegrams i posted too.

1 Like

Thanks :smiley: It has definitely made for a nice marriage so far, we’re both able to happily play games separately, and together.

1 Like

I met my wife 12 years ago online. It was on “Endless Online”. I was in Kentucky, she was in Ohio. Two years later, I moved to Ohio, and we’ve been happy ever since.

1 Like