Plex - Optimize Database - Runnin' outta RAM

G'day guys and gals. I've been running plex for some time now, and decided to optimize the database. 

Only thing, its been running for hours, Plex is using 510MB of RAM, and currently increasing by .1 to .2MB/s. The circle is still spinning along from when I clicked optimize. Plex isn't using any CPU, Disk, or Network. Just ain't sure if it supposed to take this long, or what. 

Thanks in advance, 

One

 

 EDIT: Finished now, only took 4-5 hours.. All is well though, heads up for the next person optimizing a large library, it takes a while. lol

Another EDIT: Turns out Plex crashed. Not sure what caused it, check what the logs say I guess. Hope that gets fixed.. 

 

Happens from time to time. If you notice it taking longer that a couple minutes (if the text at the bottom of the screen is going slow enough to where you can read what it is doing), then restart the plex service. If that is still an issue, restart the computer.