Planning out my first build

So ive caught an interest . . . Computers. About a month ago, I couldnt tell the difference between a GPU and  CPU, yet alone know what they even did. And then, like an angel falling from the heavens and blessing me with the knowledge of the universe, I discovered TekSyndicate; along with LinusTechtips, and a few other tech youtubers. It is like an online college corse with these guys seriosuly. Ive learned more about computes on youtube than all 4 years of HS..  Ok, all jokes aside, ive always enjoyed using computers, but ive recently discovered how much potential there actually is with a decent setup. As easy as it would be to simply order a pre-built rig from CyberPower, whats the fun in that. Plus I get to learn some new stuff along the way by building my own. Ive heard that it is fairly simple to put together a PC, but im not super tech savvy, and as much as i'd like to believe its "just like LEGOs", I get the feeling its a bit more complicated. . SO, here is what I have put together so far. Let me know what you think, and/or if anything is incompliable and what not. 

CASE-                     Corsair 600T

CPU-                       Intel Core i7-3770K Quad-Core Processor 3.5 GHz 8 MB Cache LGA 1155

MOTHERBOARD-   ASUS SABERTOOTH Z77

GPU-                       EVGA GeForce GTX 670 SuperClocked 4096MB

PSU-                        Corsair AX 850 watt

COOLING-               Corsair H80i

MEMORY-               Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1600 MHz

STORAGE-              Western Digital 1TB caviar black & Samsung 250 GB SSD (for boot)

I realize that this might be a bit overkill for a first time build, but hey.. go big or go home right. Please let me know what you think, i'd love to hear anyones opinions/feedback. Thanks!

It would be a very nice build. The question you have to ask yourself, is weather you are getting the most out of your $17-1,800.00. Alot of people would argue you could go with an AMD (if this is a gaming build) and free up some money to buy a nice sound card, or whatever else. You could also go cheaper on some of the smaller stuff like the AX series psu. Many people consider the Corsair HX series to be a better option, and it's cheaper. I own an AX750 and the fact that it's fully modular does nothing for me. 

You also have to consider the next gen. of cpu's & gpu's right around the corner. Do you want to wait?

As far as the actually assembling your build, common sense goes a long way. There's nothing you can't youtube, or ask about on these forums.