Planning on building my first gaming pc

Good day guys! I have just joined this group. I have always been amazed by PC building but never seemed to have time having one. I don't know much about PC building. I decided to try and this is what I ended up with. Considering that I have no knowledge whatsoever with PC building, I am not sure with if they are all compatible with each other. 

I would like to know your opinions on this build. Thank you in advance guys! And have a nice day!

Good day! You have picker a good combination of parts though there are some imperfections. Firstly, that motherboard isn't the best for the AM3+ socket. If you really need a micro ATX motherboard then I'd go with the Asus M5A78L-M LX3 otherwise I'd go with an ATX option like the Gigabyte 970A-UD3P. Also that SSD isn't as good as something like the Samsung 840 Evo 120GB. Other than that all the parts are combined well together. Well Done!

I would choose the i3 4150 over the 6300 or go straight for the 8320.

The i3 not only out performs the 6300, it is also cheaper as a whole and requires no extra cooler.

Thank you for your kind reply! Will surely check all your recommendations! 

Please post oc 4150 out perform a 6300.

4.5 ghz fx 6300 will bottleneck 270x. I'd step up to a 280x for maximum performance.

I don't really understand what you're trying to say. A FX-6300 will not bottleneck a R9 270X.

No the other way round. The 270x will max out before the fx6300. Stay away from the 880GMS or Gigabyte boards. Asus is the best option for FX processors. Far as gaming the i3 is only a dual core dual thread since games don't utilize hyper threading and wont for a while. I had a fx6300 and 270x and it would nearly max out any game at 1080p. If you can upgrade to a r9 280 or 280x it would be worth it other wise to the 270x will give you a great gaming experience.