PewDiePie’s Anti-Semitic Videos

It's the dirty jews working at (((Disney))). Muh 6 gorgrillion deaths. They saw he was redpilling the youth and wanted to put a stop to it.

Needs more tinfoil.

1 Like

As long as clicks are piling up and people are sharing links to websites, the advertisers and writers/reporters are happy. Advertising might be what fuels the internet, but it's also what's killing it.

4 Likes

As a Jew, I love this video. The MSM is fucking pathetic

The SJW's fucking shot first and asked ?'s later. WSJ presented a one-sided story w/ a biased agenda. The context behind those vids that were released of him was misrepresented. WSJ put up an article as clickbait to make more $. And his sponsors that dropped him w/o even doing their research, smfh. Ppl are so fcking dumb who will make their opinion based on a title of an article. Fake news at its best

Can say I have not seen this pewdiepie guys videos.
DrPhysicsA has some fantastic explanatory videos though, makes me feel like I've done something constructive.

1 Like

It is indeed the kind of stuff that immature comedians do. They either stop doing that stuff and become funny, or they keep doing it and become laughingstock. At least he's aware of that.

The International Society for Humor Studies did some interesting conferences on that subject a while back.