PC Vs. Console

I would stop console gaming if i had a well running computer...... Right now i am on a $100 piece of junk that nearly explodes when i turn it on..... So the only gaming option I've ever had was console gaming and that's were i play with all my friends, so console gaming is what i'm forced to do.... I definitely prefer PC gaming but i cannot get one that runs well enough to play games on... I would buy one if i wasn't fifteen..... but the odds of you reading this are slin so it probably want worth my time to type it all

Start with this question, who paid for your console?

And when your console dies/becomes obsolete, who will replace it?

And if said person will replace it, would you not rather ask them to buy you a PC instead for the equivalent amount? And tell them it's for school so you can become a Doctor one day;)

I know you're young and probably not living in China so you won't be working full time yet, but there are still options, if you don't mind waiting a little while. Or just pour some wine into the vents on top of your console to speed up the process...

Don't be so grim or you may cause paradoxes. If you want cash for stuff:

1: Part-time job

2: Stop spending it

3: Seriously don't buy anything

4: Ask for cash instead of gifts for birthdays, etc, if applicable.

5: Don't spend it. 

1 Like

6. sell stuff

1 Like

7. Get a better part-time job.

All this is great. Also, for small money, look here: http://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney

Find things to put on ebay as well. People pay for the strangest things.

8. beg

I'm sure you can ask family or friends if they need something done in return for a bit of cash. I was working at a family tire shop when I was around 13 - 14, I mowed lawns, washed cars, watched pets, did small stuff like that as well. Just gotta have the drive to do it I suppose though.

Hey man I know the feel of that. I'm 15 myself and I built a pc ready for games from 2009 - 10. Iv just got 2 words on how I got the cash for that - POCKET MONEY. Thing is I just asked my mom to just don't give me pocket money till i ask. But if you don't get any, chill, just save up by not spending it on candy and stuff. I live in India, and it's generally parts are more expensive here. Everything is. U cud get a ps4 for the price of a ps3 here. And about ur old computer, if u could give the specs and stuff we may tell you what you could use in a new pc.

OK, that's it, stop what you are doing and read the date. Thread locked.