Pc upgrade to Haswell

Hello there Guys I want to upgrade my Computer to a the new Haswell.

This is my system right now:

• Asus Sabertooth P67 Rev.3.0 Mainboard Sockel 1155 Intel P67 DDR3 Speicher ATX
  • Intel Core i5-2500K, 3,3GHz, 6MB Cache, 1155 Sockel
  • Noctua NH-DH14 CPU Kühler 
  • 16GB Ram from A-data
  • EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX580 Grafikkarte (PCI-e, 3GB)
  • Be quiet BQT P9 PRO 850W 
  • a few HDDs

And I would upgraed to this:

• Corsair Dominator Platinum Series DDR3-1866, 4x8GB Kit
  • Corsair Hydro H100i & 2x BitFenix Spectre PWM - white LED (got it for a good price in a kit)
  • Intel Core i7-4770K 3,5 GHz (Haswell) Sockel 1150
  • ASUS Sabertooth, Intel Z87 Mainboard - Sockel 1150
  • Samsung 840 PRO Series 2,5 Zoll SSD, SATA 6G - 512GB
I would like to reuse my GTX580 and my PSU. Is my PSU powerful enough for the new rig? 
And besides my new rig I would use the old one for a media pc. What PSU should I get for it and what kind of Chassis (with nice airflowwould be great).
Maybe you got some other sugestions or tips for me?

Edit: btw I kind of forgot, I'm gaming a lot and the rest of the day I'm working with Photoshop and blender. I thought that might be a useful info. 

Thanks very much and best regards

Lighto 

Pointless to upgrade your CPU, really. It is plenty fast.

Corsair Dominator is way too overpriced.

So is the H100i; also, Spectre Pros are absotutely terrible fans.

The Sammy 840 Pro is good, though, just expensive. It's the only part that I would buy, if I were you.

Pointless to upgrade your CPU, really. It is plenty fast.

- Good point, I thought that the new Sabertooth would be quite update proof for the future that's why I'd upgrad to Haswell.

Corsair Dominator is way too overpriced.

- You've got an alternative in mind?

So is the H100i; also, Spectre Pros are absotutely terrible fans.

- Well like I said I got a really good deal on it and I'll exchange the fans of course.

The Sammy 840 Pro is good, though, just expensive. It's the only part that I would buy, if I were you.

- I just read an article about it and in comparison it was faster than the rest but also like you said pricier.