PC Upgrade Help

I'm planning to upgrade a few parts of my PC the GPU, the RAM and the PSU

I currently have an Nvidia 560ti (Asus Direct CU II) and I'm looking at an Asus 7970 Direct CU II. Is this a good choice? what would you recommend

I have 8gb Corsair Vengence 1600Mhz but im looking at 16GB's of Kingston Hyper X Beast 2400Mhz, would these be compatible with my Sabertooth P67 Rev B? i dont know if certain motherboards can only handle up to a certain Mhz.

And in regards to the PSU i have no idea what one to get, i'd like one that has a minimal amount of wires.

Thanks in Advance 

That gpu is ofc realy a good choice if you can afford it a HD7970, its one of the best performing single gaming card on the market. so if you can afford it  go for it

the ramm you have right now is just fine nothing wrong with it.

8 GB 1600mhz is plenty enough for gaming, you realy don´t need  16 gb. and those memory speed i dont know if youre mainboard supports 2400mhz, but give ma a good reason why you want to buy 2400 mhz?  1600mhz is fine. memory speeds are inportant wenn you gonne use a APU setup, where the intergrated video chip  in the cpu used the speed of the memory you install.

you run a single gpu configuration so 2400 mhz is just waste of money .

if you like to have 16Gb of ramm you dont realy need it, but if you like, then search for some 2x4 gb 1600 mhz of he same you have right now. but a system doesnt runnany faster if you upgrade the memory cause the computer only use the memory it needs.

the extra Ram was really just because i do a lot of editing and 8GB fills up pretty quick with big photoshop and After Effects files so i just thought i'd go for faster ram at the same time really.

Thanks

the extra Ram was really just because i do a lot of editing and 8GB fills up pretty quick with big photoshop and After Effects files so i just thought i'd go for faster ram at the same time really.

Thanks

I upgraded from 8 to 16GB by just searching up the same model of teh ram I had before and just installing that. Thats what you should do. Just look on your recepit or invoice.

4 x DIMM, Max. 32GB, DDR3 1866/1800/1600/1333/1066 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory

this is what youre mainbord supports. so 1866mhz is the fasted ramm to get, you have 1600mhz right now, so if you want 2400 mhz you need a new board.

and in my eyes it realy isnt worth it, just buy 2x4 crosair vengence 1600mhz, and if you want to do crazy take 2x8 gb 1600mhz crosair vengence install those 2x 8 in slot 1/3 and those 2x4 in slot 2/4 then you have 24GB in total, if you havent enough then? then i realy dont know what youre doing :P

Okay, I think i'll stick at 16GB just to keep After Effects happy.

Thanks Again :)