PC case what size

Hi everyone I am looking for a PC case tower
To house these components
ASUs motherboard Z10PE -D8 WS
2 x units Corsair H100i GTX A10 water cooling system.
Nvidia GTX 1050.
The reason being the thermaltake case P7 is on it’s side,
And the graphics card keeps dislodging from the slot.
I am on a small budget,thank for your help everyone,I am not very advanced as some of you tech people
Just think the case would make all the components
More secure, and stop them getting damaged,as some of you will know that the thermaltake has glass front and open sides.

Let me clear things up a bit…
You have Thermal take Core P7 with this hardware and you have the issue of the GPU being loose?

What sort of case do you want to use? Standard tower or something fancy that resembles the P7?

What I’m worried is the weird form factor of that board.
The only case I can go for and be sure to support it is Phanteks Enthoo Pro. Relocating some drive cages will allow you to mount all radiators…

I just want more secure Enclosed case standard as long as the comportments fit.
Am frightened the components get knocked about with it been open sided.
Thank you

Mounting system on Core P7 looks standard to me. Can you describe bit further how the card gets dislodged?

Core P7 has tempered glass side panel, you don’t have that in place?

Form factor for your motherboard is SSI EEB so first thing is to find case that supports that.

Phanteks Enthoo Luxe seems to support your motherboard and has quite a lot of mounting points for fans, so technically you should be able to fit your gear into that. Well, as long as the hoses in your AIO coolers are long enough.

http://www.phanteks.com/Enthoo-Luxe.html

Enthoo Pro that psycho_666 recommended is another option

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 273 days. New replies are no longer allowed.