PC Build offcourse

Okay, needing some help. Here i am, first computer that i am hoping to build. Well i have a list of parts below that i have already selected out and checked off. All i need help with is to find out if these parts are at least a decent set and if they can actually work with eachother? Also would like to know if i actually NEED a cpu cooling fan?

CPU: Intel Pentium G620 2.6GHz Dual-Core Processor

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H61MA-D3V Micro ATX LGA1155 Motherboard

Memory: Kingston HyperX Blu 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 Desktop Memory Model KHX1333C9D3B1K2/8G

HDD: WD Caviar Blue 500GB 7200 RPM

GPU: Sapphire Radeon HD6670 2GB

Case: NZXT Source Elite 

Power Supply: Logisys 575W ATX12V Power Supply

Optical Drive: Lite-On iHAS124-04 DVD/CD Writer 

Whats your budget? I wouldnt be getting that cpu, mobo, or powersupply. If you are on a tight budget AMD build is more likely going to give you more power and be around (if not) the same cost.

Well my budget is pretty tight at around $350 but i could always strip my old computer for its 500GB HDD to save a bit. I've seen some AMD cpu's around but apparently they have a bad rep, is that true? the MB and power supply i could look around a bit more then.

look at logans $350 build and amd cpu's are good and yes go ahead and use that HDD and save some money

AMD A10 dig it like joe dirt its perfect for this stuff

Alright i looked around a bit more for a MB, CPU and Power supply and this is what i came up with:

CPU: AMD Athlon II X2 270 Regor 3.4GHz Socket AM3 65W Dual-Core Desktop Processor ADX270OCGMBOX

MotherBoard: ASRock 770iCafe AM3+ AMD 770 ATX AMD Motherboard

PowerSupply: APEVIA ATX-CB700W 700W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready Power Supply - OEM

Looks better spec wise now. And yes i'll go have a look at the $350 build. 

Yes Logans $350 dollar build will beat this in most everything.

Here is the article:

http://teksyndicate.com/videos/build-best-350-gaming-pc-nov-dec-2012

Oh man, this is good. Hahaha thanks heaps. That is actually one hell of a set. This is definitely going to be my choice of parts to build with. I Added a nice Cpu fan in that build as well, just because the cpu is doing so much overall. later on hope to add in Gpu and then i'm done.

Yes, if you get a spare 70 bucks you can get a 6670 and crossfire it with the apu, for just a bit of a performance boost.