Pc Build 950$

why a 60gig ssd?

how more storage how slower the ssd. so 60gig ssd isn't really nice.

I don't understand your second sentence.

A 60GB SSD would be enough to store the operating system and some games or game files. The rest would go on the HDD. Any higher and it gets a lot more expensive. 

Another option would be to go with an SSHD. They typically give you close to the performance of an SSD with more storage for less money. 

Stupid nerds  comparing 2 equally good cards -_-http://pcpartpicker.com/user/supermilleno/saved/39mA

This will get you somewhere. This is what I'm getting soon, but you can drop the ssd so you can get that hdd and psu. Slightly over budget, but you could wait a little for prices to go down a little on the graphics card. Sorry for hose two yapping, but unbiasedly, the 280x is SLIGHTLY better at 1440p and up with that 384 bit bus. It really isn't that big of a difference imo, but 256 bit isn't going to get you too far into the future even at 1080p. I might sound biased but this is the truth, and has been seen from old graphics cards as time went on. Just food for thought.

As for mantle, I used to think of it as actually a game changer amd pulled off, but the multiple announcements that followed only showed how mantle will heavily affect the cpu side much more. It will help them get better proformance out of the multi core processors of theirs, but not too much on graphics card. In total, you might get around a 10-15 percent boost. This will most likely turn so that amd sells legal rights to nvidia so they also add it to their own gpu. Besides, the games that have mantle support isn't very big, and will be a while before it picks up to developers. See DirectX for an example.

I think he meant the more storage on an ssd, the slower it gets xD which is true. You do generally want a 120gb ssd. Sshd are generally barely faster for a larger price.

You're not going to see much of a difference between those SSDs, and the fact is a simple, cheap SSD is better than the most expensive and fastest HDD out there. 

The 280X from B&H your link was referring to is a pre-order; it's not in stock. http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1018335-REG/asus_r9280x_dc2t_3gd5_radeon_r9_280x_graphic.html

well i guess thats life -_-

you can't put an os and some games on a 60gig ssd. 60gig ssd. don't put more than 50gig on it or it gets really slow. bf4 50gig? that's not the best. get a 120gig ssd or 128gig. that's the standard these days. for 80$ you have one. and on sale you have it for 60$.

The hyper212evo come with a mount for a second fan, I believe the hyper212plus (its predecessor that looks basically the same) didn't though, hence the confusion. Also people seem to be very caught up in the whole AMD verse Nvidia thing here, really either card will do fine, I'd be more worried about the Corsair CX series power supply, those are just bad news, get a non-CX (more money) or another brand, any Seasonic supply with enough current rating is hard to go wrong with but there are better deals out there if you are willing to read reviews and shop around a bit.