Part of Mordor for the build competition

So this is my submission for Minecraft build competition 2021. I wanted to build this last year, but didn’t find the time back then, so I’m going all out this year. The idea is to convert a mountain biome into north west part of Mordor, and to enable player to go through Frodo’s journey into Mordor, starting from the dead swamps just in front of the black gates into Mordor. Coordinates to the start of the build -2133 81 -2136 if you want to follow the signs.

Build consist of:
The black gates of Mordor -2080 -2170:

The secret pass through the mountains to get into Mordor (-1710 -1880):

The spiders cave (-1650 -1990):

Castle with the tower where Frodo was taken to, after being captured (not finished, will get back to it if time permits), there is a way to get all the way to the top of the tower where Frodo was kept (-1590 -2100):

Mount Doom(-1580 -2400):

Saurons tower(-1740 -2450):

So to make sure no one can accuse me of cheating and/or using exploits or breaking rules, I’m streaming the whole build process on twitch, everything from day 1. But since I’m not an affiliate the VODs only stay up for 2 weeks, so if you are curious how much work it takes to build this, go check it out sooner rather then later. I don’t plan on saving the VODs separately. You are more then welcome to come and chat with me on Twitch.

5 Likes

cool castle, not sure how it’s relevant though

1 Like

OH idk, the kid is obviously pridefully showing off his really cool creation. You are showing your really cool creation as well.

The most advanced and complicated thing I ever made in minecraft was a valley of super fun happy slide to your death where random pressure plates would trigger sticky pistons to move blocks out of the way so that anyone silly enough to ignore my warning signs would be shoved or have the blocks they were standing on retract and drop them into a lava pit. If I couldn’t make it look Minecraft natural I’d just crush my enemies and see them driven before me with some falling blocks like sand or gravel.