Paid Help Needed (Plugin implementation into AI Image Gen Software)

Hi all, I am posting on behalf of Artur the Dev behind Artroom a software for using Stable Diffusion to generate images. I told him that there are smart people here who are probably able to help him. He is willing to pay for the implementation. You can reach him on the Artroom discord (Artur#2071 and Artroom).
Here is his message:

Hi, we want to create a stand alone component of the paint tab in: GitHub - invoke-ai/InvokeAI: This version of Stable Diffusion features a slick WebGUI, an interactive command-line script that combines text2img and img2img functionality in a "dream bot" style interface, and multiple features and other enhancements. For more info, see the website link below. so that we can plug it into our app. We will be using it with our own platform but we don’t need their connections and we don’t need their left sidebar. We only need the frontend and to maintain the structure (React, Chakra-UI) except we’d like to remove the Redux and switch to Recoil if possible (this isn’t the biggest issue though, can probably do this myself if this is problematic).

Their paint tool is imbedded in a lot of their core structure and relatively deeply entangled. I would like to have only the things CRITICAL to the paint tab isolated so that they can be plugged in with placeholders for things that needed to be plugged in (and maybe a description of what’s missing and what goes where). Essentially, we just want this part (see image) with all of the functionality it provides without the left and right sides.

We’ve already reached out and confirmed that this is open source and that we have full rights to use any of the materials.