PAAG-E3124B not displaying any picture

Hello there :slight_smile:

I bought the KVM on eBay as new and struggled first with the power adapter as i live in the EU → (i opened a thread about that and Wendel pointed me into the right direction)

After solving that i could power on the KVM but when i connect my Monitors to it i don’t get any signal (if i connect my monitors without the KVM they work fine). I suspected poor cable quality so i went for the Fibbr cables that are suggested as best option but i still can’t get any picture. Is there any way to see if the KVM itself is working so i can rule out that my unit has an issue?

To cut down on on potential issues i just connected 2 Fibbr cables from KVM PC1 to my PC (it uses a 4090 Asus Strix card if that could be an issue) and 2 Fibbr cables from KVM console to my 2 Asus 4K screens.
Do i need to connect any usb or other stuff to the KVM or should it work with just Displayport cables connected to it?

The fibbr cables have a directionality. The PC side is the source.

Is the directionality of the cables good?

1 Like

Hello Wendell,
thank you for the pointer but i tried the cables in Single use (without the KVM directly to screen) and after your feedback i tried it with swapping the “ends” without any changes to my situation.
In a desperate attempt i undusted my “old” 3090 Strix from Asus and it works instantly without any issues :open_mouth:
As i can use my “daily” with a 3090 as well i can solve the problem that way but it is strange that the 4090 Strix doesn’t work with the KVM for some reason.