Original XBOX and Xlink Kai Party?

So I haven’t touched an original Xbox since the good old days. I never actually bought a xbox live subscription. I just used xlink kai. Xlink kai is a way to use xbox over the internet without xbox live. So it connects to your computer which is running xlink kai and then you play the game via system link. It is actually a pretty ingenius hack. Man did I have many good days playing halo back in the day.

The point to this is that I am searching for people that want to start a party for xlink kai. Anyone down for that?

Sure, but I only have need for speed U2 :stuck_out_tongue:

I am rebuying all my old games. I got halo 2 from amazon for 3bucks.

I’m trying to softmod my xbox :stuck_out_tongue:

Same, but I cant find a good board that will hot swap on IDE. My old machine I did it on died. If you get it done will you hook me up?

All hail evo x.

Have you tried an emachine? It worked for me. Like a 2003 emachine.

Shipping is out rageous but if you can get the computer for a few dollars it would be less than 50 bucks.

Literally any Dell Precision. I have a 380 that has it. 5 bucks.

I bought an hp xw4400 from some guy on CL but for some reason when I go to swap the drive it immediately relocks. total PIA.

Ill have to dig around and see what I can find. Its rough finding anything with IDE locally, might have to order online.

The thing I have trouble with is finding a hdd larger than 250gb that is ide. 250gb is more than enough for most users, but I was going to load coin ops on there.

tmw my boxes become valuable

Me Right here :smiley: