Origin Keys give-away :D

Still up for grabs are:

-Dead space 1

-Medal of Honor

-Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box

-Populous

Ok, as i've been on here for 1 hour 30 minutes and no one has claimed the last 4 games i'm going to post the last 4 game codes here in public. Don't abuse it, take one game per account please :)

Dead Space 1: EUKK-AUYL-T6BV-4VTV-36S3

Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box: EWRH-8WVN-374J-MPUS-PFD6

Medal of Honor: FLE6-9LD6-9CNL-YZQR-HTEP

Populous: 75PX-SHH8-3J3Y-Y32X-GNFA

I retract my request for Dead Space 3 and I'm switching out for Dead Space 1

Dead Space 3 Code: 9WMM-ARYQ-GDVV-PFU6-5N2V

Happy gaming!

You get both keys, so you get 2 copies of the game of 2 clients

Hmmm... what abot DMC4 ? and you are awsome to spread this special love wit us =)

Okay and I am sorry I didn't know that the humble bundle gave out the other 2 codes to those whom already ordered it. Plus I don't know where your message went anyhow so I didn't use the C&C code you can give it to someone else... Second off I have codes to pass on as well seeings that I didn't understand at first it was kewl to use them for both clients. Hope you don't mind me doing it here.

Going to send Sg. Sarcasm = crysis 2 (Contact info please)

And I have Dead Space, Dead Space 3, Burnout Paradise, Mirror's Edge & Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3

Hello

So is there somewhere a Dead Space 3 key? Maybe i can use one :D

Sorry I ended up giving all my leftover codes to a friend that just started pc gaming no one was getting back to me on here I hope someone has a ds3 code for you though

Hi, i just got my Syndicate game, and it asks me in origin to put my cd-key and i don't have it, can you please give me code...

Please don't necro a thread this old. :).