Opinion on insane computer hardware prices in israel?

OH WOW! It's the blame game, so shall we get started with the USA??? REALLY????????

Your country is guilty of not only unspeakable crimes committed by your war machine, but also the untold environmental damage that has been done by American companies and industry. 

Still wanna play this game?

We pay 20% tax (V.A.T) on top of every part.
A GTX 780 here it costs 500 to 550 pounds, converting into USD = almost 900.
I built all my pcs with parts that I got from Ebay. I saved pretty much 300 pounds on my last build and got my second 780 for 400 pounds. 

Alright, thanks. 

A good place to buy parts from is Germany. I don't know how the import tax work between Germany and Israel. Everything related to PCs, in Germany is cheaper.

Im not American......but please, carry on! 

Letz blamez Hitlerzzz and duh white men1111!

You must have a hard-on for the U.S. because every chance you get, you jump on us.

I just don't think it should have been brought up. You let your opinion on another matter get in the way.

At the end of the day, Onion was probably born there, and has just as much right as a Palestinian, to reside there.

Don't blame people by association.

Now every American is a mass murderer and kill trees and people were angry because of my joke that every Jewish person is related to a banker.

Well, if you feel so inclined to leap on someones throat for divulging their nationality perhaps you'll tell us yours so we can pick the speck out of your country's eye as well?

You let your opinion on another matter get in the way.

In fairness I did point out in my second post:

You may want to avoid politics, but I imagine this has a lot to do with the prices you pay on imported goods.

A very much on topic response!

I only went back off topic to answer your astute question. 

Move to Australia? LOL those are pretty much our cheapest prices anyway :/. Lets not forget Israel invented the Desert Eagle and are practically brothers to the US Military.

I'll go first then... I'm Canadian.

• Canada (technically Britain at the time) was responsible as well for countless atrocities involving our indigenous peoples. 
  • We turned away jewish refugees from Europe leading up to WWII.
  • We locked up our Japanese-Canadian families in camps during WWII (but funny, we didn't lock up all the german families eh?)
  • Look at the Tar Sands, enough said.
  • The rape of our fisheries
  • Support of the war in Afghanistan
  • Lack of action on countless international tragedies: Darfur, Rwanda, Uganda, etc.
  • The continued racial impoverishment of our indigenous peoples
  • Continued support of the war on drugs

I'm sure I could make an unending list. As the saying goes, take the log out of your own eye before picking the speck out of your brother's. 

Sorry! Eh!? Eh?! Eh?!

Well, if you feel so inclined to leap on someones throat for divulging their nationality perhaps you'll tell us yours so we can pick the speck out of your country's eye as well?

Sure, Im English and probably far more critical of any of our current foreign policy then you would be. 

This is something you having a little trouble with Current, Continuing, Ongoing  Present, Afoot, Prevalent, In Progress, Existent. 

I'm not alluding to historical sins of the father, but atrocities that are happening right now.........and ON TOPIC have a effect on import prices!!!!!!

+1
Pepsi is a scholar!