Oops! ordered a 780...will a 8350 run it?

I bet fx 8350 with your board would run two GTX780 in SLi without a hassle - that's how I am confident in that CPU (in worse case scenario a bit of overclocking could help) - more of problem could be PSU - are you sure it will support - but I think there's not a big difference in power drain (It is advised to take PSU with a bit of spare power)

Technically the Intel chips are 60% faster at single-threaded tasks... which is a big deal with intensive single threading (like booting, 3D modeling, photo editing with complex filters, etc)... but gaming is generally multi-threaded and generally doesn't depend on the CPU... which makes AMD king of price/performance in gaming PC's...

No fanboyism here... just stating benchmarked facts... 

FX8350 with GTX780 will run fine totaly no problems at all. The gigabyte is a nice card.

FX8350 for its price point is realy a good chip for gaming. :)

I cant believe anyone would think the 8350 would be a bottleneck for any modern gpu. Not bashing the OP, just amazed people would actually say that shit.

Any quality PSU over 500W is going to handle the components he listed with no trouble at all. IF he wants to SLI in the future, 750W would handle that and an extensive watercooling loop. I've referenced a JayzTwoCents video before, but I'm too lazy to find and link it right now :P

trust me, i know. a lot of people really have this weird AMD hatred.

lol. if you ever go to xbit labs website, there is this one guy who's mission in life is to shit all day on AMD in the comments. even when the article is about intel stuff lol

I have this weird hatred for paying to much for my pc parts. :)