On-Ear Headphone Recommendations

Hey all,
I know I'm not the first to go about this topic, but I couldn't find any threads for specifically ON-EAR headphones, only for over-ear. To be more specific, I'm looking for smaller headphones that don't wrap around your ear as they are cooler in temperature and I already have some Audio Technica 500x's for use at home, I want something for walking around my campus.
I've had a pair of Marley Headphones for about 4 years, which I think to be a long time. They're finally starting to poop out, with the left speaker giving static at high points of music. I really liked these headphones, but I'm afraid to go with Marley again as they are so aesthetically pleasing that I'm guessing that the focus isn't on their sound quality. I'd like to have really clear sound with not too heavy bass. If you have any experience with a good pair of on-ear headphones, please feel free to share them in this thread.

These are the Marley Headphones I've been using for so long. I'd like a different pair because I feel the sound quality could be even better. https://www.amazon.com/House-Marley-EM-JH000-DU-Dubwise-Headphones/dp/B005TL75F8/ref=pd_lpo_23_tr_t_3?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=C8KN68TVTW2D9HCNCCZX

I have the hyperX cloud 2 headphones and I can recommend them. They are not professional, but very good quality for their price.

can be gotten cheaper.

1 Like

I've personally had the melectronics/meeaudio, atlas/rumble headphones I've had 3, 1 for me, 2 for both of my brothers. The cable looks nice but brakes easy just replace it. audio quality is pretty good. Logan did a review if u care.
MeeAudio Rumble Mee Audio Atlas
(Im thinking of not spending much money)

the only other ones i can think of are the superlux knock offs of the sennheisers above
Superlux knock off

1 Like

Beyer 1350
http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/awesome-beyerdynamic-dt-1350#SkCD76geVoDPfgjk.97

1 Like

"Indeed, it's very hard not to just post: Buy the DT 1350, they are full of win in every possible way. I more than strongly recommend them; I think if you're interested in headphones you should do everything within the law to get your hands on a pair to permanently add to your collection. These are the new standard for portable earpad headphones, and I suspect they'll hold that chair for a long, long time. They have my highest possible recommendation." - Inner Fidelity