Oh Anime

9 Likes

I no rite?

13 Likes

na

I couldn't agree more with you. This moe moe bullshit is driving me nuts.

2 Likes
5 Likes

There was as much bad anime then as there is now. Now bad anime is at least cute. Don't like it - don't watch it. There's enough good stuff coming out each season.

The reason why someone would say that old anime/movies/games/whatever are better than modern ones is that everyone forgets shitty titles in a few years, while remembering good ones for decades.

7 Likes

True, for example Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso from this past fall/winter season was bloody excellent.

You speak the truth.

This. and people tend to just watch the animes and just automatically make a stand that the whole story is terrible.

I've seen a few animes that i thought were terrible. but the manga made up for it.

• High School DXD : in my opinion terrible anime, too much fanservice and didn't focus on story in the slightest. read the manga and a few of the light novels. it made much more sense.
  • HIgh School of the Dead: Anime was really good, too much fan-service. Manga got more to the gory parts. the fan service was there as well. but not as bad as the anime.
  • Sekirei - Anime was funny as hell, but once again focused on too much on the jokes and not so much the story. the manga has fighting in every chapter. and shit gets real
  • Rosario + Vampire: Anime was just a turd. the manga was actually really good. the manga and the anime were polar opposites. main character isn't a little bitch in the manga. in the anime he is. WAAAAY More fighting and killing in the manga. not much fighting in the anime.
1 Like

Haven't watched a series in over a year. My favorite series are Deadman Wonderland, Watamote, Black Bullet, Mitsudomoe, Elfen Lied, Higurashi. I probably need to make a list of what I have watched and what I want to watch.

edit: ye I know my animes aren't complex and shit don't got time to watch em all

Welcome to MAL.

i am fiending for some new ghost in the shell: arise.

1 Like

that's what I was intending on using. And thanks!

I only watched couple anime that is recent and I will be talking about Sword Art Online. here are some of my views on it:

The main cast are teenagers usually in their mid to late teens majority are girls including a sister/cousin and all of them have a liking to the protagonist but only one that the protagonist choosies . The character is hot as usual and becomes a Hideyoshi in the second season.

I watch sword art online lmao

the way season 1's was going the creators made it seem like it should of ended right after kirito woke up from the game.

the thing that i also hated that there is actual death in vmmorpg which i didn't like that many people liked about it the only part that i liked about sao is the second part of the first season NO DEATHS AND HAVE A NORMAL LIFE etc etc. don't reccomend me any anime im done with it.

For me, Sword Art Online got me paranoid of what could become of Oculus Rift after a few Generations lol

me too. has for how should end it by the first season is how they ended Baka to Test to Shokanjuu season 2 i think where they just kept running as how they should end it with kirito and asuna making up outside of the game and have normal lives as boyfriend and girlfriends. if you watched only watched the first season im sorry if i had spoiled some of the second season

I don't care for spoilers lol I finished the first season a long time ago. and i got half-way through the second, and i really just got bored of it to be honest. but yeah i do agree they should of ended after waking up from the first game. it made the most sense.. morally and realistically. you got stuck in a game for two years and you go back into it? then you buy a second game and think oh i should go into that one too and be stuck there? pssh.

yeah just that some people are really spoiler conscious. and yeah i get what you mean before just that adding in a few things. off topic: I haven't really paid attention to english at school so my sentence structure and order of events are really shit and been on the internet way too much my vocab is decent.