Offline caching of web pages firefox/chrome and autofill options / marcos

Looking for a way to either cache/scrap webpages for my vendors websites so that way I can alleviate stress on our 10 megabit DSL line at work.

pretty straightforward

is really the only thing ive seen so far, but that would be purely offline, but still would be useful.

I know the browser has built in cache and ive set that to be higher, and bookmarked common items.

also whats the best autofill per tab address/javascript page, I have long of vendors, and some sort of multipaste or marcofill or autohotkey like function would be nice if anyone has any suggestion.

I have a similar need but still haven’t come across a satisfactory solution. Metaproducts makes something that claims it does most all of this including extraction of a variety of background scripts but I haven’t actually tried it yet so I can’t endorse it.

I’ve gotten something to save web pages as file. It’s called singlefile.

But I actually need something for offline browsing, as I have many bookmarks that I need to have access to when the internet is down or I’m out camping.

Would be nice to cache the website in a way that Firefox would be able to open that cached file when the internet is down.

Also been scrolling through a lot of addons on Firefox and only things I find is deleting cache, or using some other cache provider.

What if I want to cache locally…

Have you found anything?