• McMMO
  • Pve (+Leveled Mobs)
  • Cross-Play
  • Anti-Grief

Uptime Monitoring

• Check under the ‘Game Servers’

https://status.covalent.space/status/default

Want to thank the owner? Buy @Dynamic_Gravity a coffee :slight_smile: :coffee:

Note: this is not required. This is provided as a courtesy since he goes through the trouble of hosting the server on his hardware.

5 Likes

Screenshots

5-13-19: New Spawn

DOPE lol im setting myself up a temporary base of operations on the desert hill/overlook… will move around and find permanent later

2 Likes

yeah, i need to improve framerate stability of java minecraft on linux. It’s so unstable.

What are your coords?

JK

We should work on a base of operations together.

1 Like

I think we should all collective build up the spawn a bit after we get started then move to our own deal

2 Likes

Oh nice! I may hop on later if other things don’t come up (borderlands 2 with some friends). Name is the same as here I think… Actually I think it’s got a 1 after because I lost the other one.

1 Like

Will probably forget this exists and stumble upon it again after it dies in 2 or so years.

Minecraft name is forum name.

1 Like

Who knows :^)

I am in if you guys will have me…

In-game name: MacGrunt

1 Like

Server information different than before… Sorry it crashed a bit

Yeah, moved locations for more performance serverside but severly constrained uplink, so limiting the playercount.

Not that it matters. Also leaving the server up and running to pre-gen the current map at a 10K diameter.

6.2% done as of this post.

May potentially move it somewhere else internally to free up the current machine. (it’s primary use is for windows applications that need less overhead than a virtualized environment provides.)

Leaving up a copy of the world on Mega. Just sick of trying to iron out the performance problems which is probably down to both minecraft and java.

1 Like

Thanks, I might take up the mantle when I get home.

2 Likes

If you want the full deployment, let me know.

Ok.

I got mineOS running on my vmware server.

Currently, I’ve got 8c/8t with 16GiB RAM allocated to it.

Bandwidth is 250d/20u.

Better upload than what i can provide at home :^)

1 Like

Okay, I haven’t imported an existing instance before though. We’ll have to see how it goes.

It’ll be interesting probably.

I strongly recommend reading the README.txt to get an idea what’s provided and why certain plugins are enabled or disabled.

you’ll also need to add yourself as an op and add yourself to the admin role in the permissions system

/lp user [username] parent set admin

I’ll send the deployment’s link via PM.

1 Like

Not giving up quite just yet though. Working through the optimization of these plugins.

One of the key issues with DynMap causing lag was that it was updating every time there was an event. To combat this, It’s been set to the lowest tile render size, caves disabled, limits to 1 core for renders, and only renders updates on command

That being said: I’m interested in what the memory dumps hold in their worst case senarios.