[Official] L1 Devember Minecraft Server! Vanilla Survival + Build Contest

Interesting someone griefed my base :slight_smile:

That’s really sad.

On an unrelated note, I wish the next iteration of the build contest would include client-side mods.

So nice...

1.16.5 cc:tweaked for fabric + adorn, on my private server.

Some mods are pretty cool aye :smiley: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/wyrmroost

@SgtAwesomesauce already reverted all damage :slight_smile: but it was interesting experience in general

4 Likes

:cat2:

1 Like

whole server map spread from 26.05.2021:

7 Likes

L1 server map as seen from space at night(not complete as my server is limited to 12 cores for rendering and inproper cooling):

I am also generating overviews of the end and nether but it is still rendering, I accept free(free shipping as well) 32 core 64 thread(or better) servers/desktops just direct message me :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

:llama:

1 Like

Map of the end finished rendering and the furthest someone went out is 140k blocks:

also the nether finished rendering, furthest someone went out there is ~32.6k:

6 Likes

Minimum viable product for auto-building Ice road and Dolphin Highway completed

5 Likes

Coming back this since January sometime.You guys have done some crazy things. I had no idea that much stuff be automated these days. Minecraft can be quite intimidating.

1 Like

you dont need to go it alone, we can play together

@kreestuh , any thoughts on letting us download a copy of the world?

:cat2:

2 Likes

:dog2:

2 Likes

cool update today, thanks

Final Version of “The Pilgrim” completed
(Auto Building Ice Road and Dolphin’s Grace Highway that doubles as a mobile base with movable farms focused on building mats, food, and live stock)

Map artist QOL autobuilder in progress

4 Likes

For anyone who has ideas about what we should do this year, pls post them here!

https://forum.level1techs.com/t/devember-minecraft-gaming-suggestions-thread/176826

5 Likes

:cat2: :cat2:

2 Likes

:dog2::dog2: :dog2:

3 Likes