[Official] 2021 L1 Devember Minecraft Server! Vanilla Survival + Build Contest

These are some truly amazing build shares! I wasn’t expecting the foods @VerbotenViscus or sub. @MooseAirE Great scene and mood created there for the underwater look. Looking forward the :trophy: picks!

5 Likes

Hi, come visit me @ -450, 128, -750 on the nether roof.

To see my build @ -3709, 85, -6016

beacon

The main purpose is a Guardian Farm.

afk
observation

But there’s a couple other things to see.

Theres alot of people to acknowledge but a big thanks to @AlaniCat, @dexmaster & @Techisattva and thanks to @VerbotenViscus, @vargonian & @FamousNerdMan. And everyone else for playing :smiley:

I still have a little bit left in me (not much) but thought id better get something up on the forum, now give me ALL the likes :smiley:

@sprouts87

17 Likes

I don’t think I’ll be able to finish my base in time. Good luck everyone!

My entry is located at 2366, 97, -1132

Thanks to all the folks who donated copper, really helped. :smiley:

19 Likes

Hello! I’m AlaniKitten. :smiley_cat: Please visit my build via my nether roof portal at -534x, -825z :woman_mage: My overworld build on top of the tower: -4266x, 126y, -6625z.

alanikitten2

I want to give a shout out to @sprouts87, @Techisattva, @dexmaster, @VerbotenViscus , and @FamousNerdMan for building farms and sharing materials.

I had so much fun playing with everyone!
Meow!
@AlaniCat

16 Likes

Come visit Boiler Snake Mountain! Located @ 5970, 63 -4720

Also stop by nearby Cake Mountain @ 5881, 68, -4521 for FREE CAKE!!

Shout outs to Sprouts and Dex for all their help! and thanks again to L1Techs for hosting such an enjoyable event.

~sausage

19 Likes

I present my build, The Storage Cube, modeled after a cube and a button from a test chamber from Portal’s Aperture Science Enrichment Center.

Underneath I have a bulk shulker storage system that holds not individual items, but shulkers of items.

Come visit at -4615x -6423z. Thanks to the following people:
@vargonian for the large amounts of smoothstone
@dexmaster for setting up the villagers in Little Town as well as the wood farm
@Techisattva for the various resources such as redstone and iron
@Engle and @GigaBusterEXE for the large amounts of normal stone, cobblestone, and gravel
@sprouts87 for setting up the guardian farm and the large numbers of sea lanterns and prismarine, as well as giving me design input (along with @AlaniCat ) to make sure it actually looked good.

Also, a few of us were building nearby each other, and we decided to make a common city in the middle of the mesa biome with several common farms, such as a slime farm, honey farm, iron farm, etc.

@AlaniCat helped design most of the buildings in the city, and @sprouts87 and I also helped with some of the farms here. Come visit it at -4750x, -6215z. The city didn’t get finished and I really don’t deserve any credit for any of the aesthetics of the city, but the 3 of us worked on it.

I really enjoyed participating in this year’s contest, and I look forward to continuing to play on this server in the coming months in 2022.

14 Likes

Yay!

4 Likes

My build is the Dwarven city near spawn
It’s not finished (only have an hour or 2 after work free) but It’s only honorary participation anyway since I’m not eligible to win

That’s fine though since working for Wendell and actually being treated like a human being is better than any contest prize

Good luck Minecrafters

6 Likes

wow all these builds look amazing, i probably wont get in top 10 but good luck to all

3 Likes

I had fun just helping out where I could…

3 Likes

8 Likes

kfc has chickens

7 Likes

I was about to ask where this was but literally stumbled right into it while I was flying around haha, perfect. Taking screenshots now.

3 Likes

I feel like I might have be come a boomer when I wasn’t looking. Can someone explain to me like I’m 5. How do I get on the server? If I’m supposed to create a new Minecraft Dynamic Map user, How and where do I “Run ‘/dynmap webregister’”? If I’m supposed to use “http://mc21.level1techs.com/” , Why won’t Minecraft accept it in the “Server Address” field? Level peeps, Please save from this glass box of emotions!
Edit: “mc21.level1techs.com” worked but I still wanna use Dynamic map…

1 Like

Remove http:// part for the server address in minecraft. should just be mc21.level1techs.com

can use the /dynmap webregister command once you are connected.

1 Like

Oh, Thanks, Friendo.

1 Like

“I feel like I might have be come a boomer when I wasn’t looking.”
that’s exactly how i felt about it :joy: :joy:

1 Like

also do we know when the judgement day is?

1 Like

Still working on getting broll of everything! But I have it narrowed down for the top three. Keep an eye out for a Devember winners thread soon.

11 Likes