Office Chair Recommendations

I wasn't really sure where to post this so I placed it here. I think it would be cool if "the Tek" did a video on cheap comfortable office chairs. I don't know if they do these sort of things, but it would be nice if they did.  The reason I'm bringing this is up is that I need a cheap comfortable office chair. I have Lordosis and I need a chair that helps treat my bad back condition. I heard of ergonomic mesh chairs, but I didn't wanna go off and buy some random chair. Computer parts, usually, it's easy to get the specifications are pretty standard, but when it comes to chairs, you need to scavenge for THE PERFECT CHAIR and sometimes you have to go through a few of them until you get the right one. It doesn't have to have resting arm stands, but if it does, I need to be able to get them out of the way, like lift them or push'em back. Pushing down is never a good solution lol. Anyways, thanks in advance, sorry for my bad grammar  and for the high demands.

Cheap comfortable office chairs

Hard to find a chair that is both. Also comfort is a hugely subjective thing so it is hard to do reviews on them.

Go look at some in person at an office depot or something. Find something you like

That's what I thought :/

I'm rockin' one of these. bought it because I used one for three years in a high school CAD class. loved it

http://www.amazon.com/TUL-MFTC-Multi-Function-Super-Chair/dp/B00FSK7JXI/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1411680966&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=TUL+MFTC+200+Multi-Function+Super+Task+Chair

Lazy boy Bradley Executive chair. I have sat in hundreds of chairs and tried so many to count, never been in a more comfortable chair, i even bought a few for work!

How is the tilt on it, the leaning back I mean, one person has a bad review of the tilt. Leaning forward as it's neutral position and not being comfortable if the tilt is unlocked while using a keyboard and mouse.

Looks like a really nice chair, I just like to be able to lean back sometimes. If it cannot do this comfortably it is a no go for me.

It has quite a bit of tilt. Not sure how much though but it tilts farther than I use it

Thanks man. I will have to look into getting one of these.