Nvidia lost the lawsuit against Samsung and Qualcom

So yeah... Here we are... Many people said it when the lawsuit began. It's frivolous and vague and there is no way Nvidia can win this. Well, they didn't...

Shocking.... Never expected that verdict....

lol Some of the people in the comments defending nVidia....

1 Like

AMD is struggling to stay afloat and nVidia has it's head so far up its own ass right now it's practically turning inside out. I'm not super thrilled on either front.

Nvidia lost a case that looked like bullshit from the minute we heard about it. Who the fuck is surprised. Meh.

Well, when it all started I red a few articles, stating that the lawsuit is for so generic technology, that Nvidia should have included AMD and Intel in it. Basically the whole thing was to slow down Samsung and Qualcom in the mobile market, and to open space for Nvidia's still struggling Tegra chips... Well, bad luck I guess... I'm going to look for some more details, but I'm at my workplace right now... I'm really curious what are the final results of this. I don't believe, it's just "No, they are innocent, go home now"...

It seems like the courts are getting sick of patent trolling.

Jesus google, don't give me my topic in the search for more info to put in my topic...