Nvidia brings back "Wood Screws" with Pascal

unless they don't have a real board yet that looks good/ has special features they don't want to show to competition etc etc, yes I agree that it "could" be because of that, yet I lack sufficient data to come to that conclusion. Just because something happened before does not give me enough justification to jump the gun.

it could be a whole heap of other reasons....

if msi had a new laptop, got up on stage and just showed the case of the laptop without showing you the insides and then on release date you got the laptop......?

I understand that them showing a product as 'finished' might be considered misleading, but this does not say that it is not finished either. Hence why my own stance is;
so far irrelevant.

the article even says;

"And perhaps this is merely a marketing decision on Nvidia’s part to withhold showing any actual Pascal silicon until GTC. But the question remains why weren’t actual Pascal GPUs used in any demo to date."

Meh, Don't really Care.
Slight Dick move to Say the have a working product and not display it, But that's what sometimes happens, as the want to protect the current few in existence. - If they do exist. It's all Speculation at this stage.

These are my Predictions
The New Titan with be HBM (Released at Computex or GDC) , The Rest Will be GDDR5 (Standard Refresh Cycle April, May June) , then the 980TI Replacement will be GDDR5x Released 2 - 3 Months from the Titan Release.

2 Likes

I love how he uses nvidia also lol... I use nvidia to though Geforce experience made me stop using fraps never thought the day would come when that would happen.

But bandicam was always a better alternative

Puh lease... Dxtory.

I could never get Dxtory to output a decent video file on it's own, it was just good to grab the footage for OBS

Getting off topic but I like it. Worked better and easier to use than the others and also good for feeding OBS like you said. And the end result video was flawless and small file size, after some settings tweaking.

It doesnt realy matter which vram they gonne trow on their cards.
GDDR5 / GDDR5x or HBM2.0, it will all be fine,
since vram bandwidth as of now isnt a bottleneck for gaming.

Did NVIDIA show Maxwell instead of Pascal?

rofl