Not Video Rendering with 100% CPU Usage

Hi, I render videos for my youtube channel "Dans Tech". However the CPU Usage on Adobe Premiere is only around 30-60% when rendering. I'm aware if it's maxed out it will render much faster.

I think it may have got to do with a bottleneck but I believe my system is well balanced... but I could be wrong.

My specs are listed on my channels about page on YT here: https://www.youtube.com/user/MrDantheman2050/about

Any help to a solution would be great, also I want to mention I do have GPU Acceleration turned on.

Danny.

Without a lot more details, it's kinda hard to say. The first thing that came to mind is that you have 16GB of ram... same as my rig. If you are at full utilization of your ram for the render, there isn't anything else for your CPU to do. Most editing rigs I have come across have 32GB of ram. With that, your CPU has more to chew on.

I could be wrong with this train of thought, but it's the first thing that came to mind.

It also depends on what you're rendering. If it's effects that can use Cuda acceleration, most of the work is done by the video card. Other stuff, depending on the frames themselves and what's going on in them, can take longer/shorter. When I'm rendering, CPU usage is all over the place. I don't think it's a bottleneck, as much as the actual video/effects you're rendering.

Thanks for the info, I'll just leave the problem be. As now i dont think its a big problem. besides the 4770K is a fast chip so im somewhat happy :D