Hi guys,for some weeks i am trying to figure it out how to use my camera.I have a D90 Nikon..From where i need to start?there are so many things that i don't know...
Check out fro knows photo on youtube he does a great job showing you about photography and composition, and lost of things he reviews.
Thanks guys i will surely check this things out !
It has been said that it takes 10,000hrs to grow from "consciously incompetent" through "consciously competent" "competent" "unconsciously competent" "consciously creative" "unconsciously creative" to "innovative" & finally "mastery".
My advice :
- take pictures as often as possible, constantly, if able, digital media does not run out, but equipment ages even when not in use & storage media is cheap
- review & critique your pictures as often as possible; be committed to development, but not cruel to yourself, you will learn far more from your failures than your successes if you're careful enough in your analysis & reflection
- enjoy others successes & faults as much as you do your own - there is nothing more conceited than a critic who has never created or a creator who never appreciated
- experiment - most of my greatest failures have resulted in my most individual techniques or results
- it may seem oxymoronic, but don't overspecialise to the point where other forms of expression seem lesser or irrelevant - draw, sing, dance, whatever. Life is a dialog. You're wanting to participate.
- Share everything - knowledge, successes, failures, spare parts, batteries, cell #'s
- Give freely
The above has served me well over the years. I've worked in a number of fields, & in my time have encountered everything from politicians & architecture through to recording artists (SoaD, Beastie Boys, Brant Bjork, Satriani, Megadeth, etc, etc), visual artists, flora & fauna.
Looking forward to more colour in my world - go forth & contribute, Saku.