No display from Graphics Card

I recently got a new Radeon R9 270 graphics card. I installed it and turned on my PC. No display came up on 2 monitors I tested with although the GPU fans were spinning. After about 10 seconds of no signal my PC turns itself off then back on again. I have tested with both a 550w and 750w PSU. With the GPU unplugged I can still get a display through my motherboards integrated graphics.

My motherboard is the foxconn h61mxl (http://www.cizgi.com.tr/vfiles/pms_dosya/264/h61mxl-k_en.pdf) 
My CPU is the Intel i5  2320 LGA 1155
(Unfortunately has to be used because this is an OEM PC) 

Am I missing something? Why is my computer turning itself off and on again like that? Should I replace the GPU? 

Thanks

Probably all information heard before, but just to be safe:

• Make sure you push it in until it clicks. 
  • Try disabling any power saving features in your mono. 
  • Are there GPU settings on your mobo? 

Thanks for the quick reply, yeah I have pushed the pins quite hard. The latch on my Motherboard is broken but I didn't think that was a big deal. It appears to still be getting power and the fans do spin.

As for the other GPU and power saving features, I really don't know what I'm doing in the BIOS. Can you see anything here- http://www.cizgi.com.tr/vfiles/pms_dosya/264/h61mxl-k_en.pdf

I hope the slot isn't damaged. You've got the 6 pin connectors hooked up to the gpu, correct? I know that you probably do, but just to be safe, I'll ask. Could you list the models of the PSUs? 

As for disabling on-board graphics, you have to go to Advanced, then Northbridge. There should be an option there to disable integrated graphics. Try doing that. 

You wouldn't happen to have another system to test the gpu in, would you? 

Yeah, the PSU's are Corsair RM Series.Both 550w and 750w. Yeah, I connected the 6 pin to the PSU. I also tried that 6 pin to molex adapter just to be safe. The only place I know I can try the GPU is a guy I hardly speak to anymore. He is a bit weird but I will try it.

I have also tried messing about with the BIOS. But again with no luck. Again when I provide power to the GPU it gives no signal then switches off then on again. 

Could you try changing the initial graphic adapter and see if you get post from either graphic card 

Try going to your local computer repair shop to get the gpu tested. When I was having issues with my computer, they tested mine for free. 

I have had issues with HP computers having incompatibilities between new GPUs and the motherboard UEFI, and it would beep and reboot. If you can, try switching to Legacy mode in BIOS and see if that changes anything. That was what I had to do to get a 270 to work with my brothers HP Pavilion.

Unfortunately the only computer shop near us closed last month. Will try and get a hold of that other guy then. 

I looked through the manual a bit and couldn't find any mention of UEFI. Pretty sure it's just a legacy bios. 

Try updating your bios :http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-2224276/incompatibility-gpu-motherboard.html

Alright guys I contacted my motherboard manufactor and this is what they said-

" The PCIe x16 slot is PCIe lane from your processor. You can see the block diagram from Intel. So if you are using an Sandy Bridge processor then it is PCIe Gen2.0 but if you are using an Ivy Bridge processor then it is PCIe Gen 3.0 which is the same as your graphic card. However, it should be backward compatible. Latest BIOS for this board is below. You can try to flash it. Please follow the instructions on page 6 (see attached file). You need to use BIOS files from the MEBIOS folder. Please flash it from the DOS proimpt. "

As you can tell I don't know everything about hardware, cold someone explain that to me. I have an Intel i5 2320 Sandy Bridge LGA 1155 CPU. So does mean that if I update the BIOS the graphics card WILL work, no doubt about it? Also, what is flashing? 

Just like to say thanks again for everyone's support btw. 

Flashing just means rewriting your BIOS firmware. According to the post I saw on Tom's Hardware, yes. Either way, assuming that you don't brick the mobo, you've got nothing to lose. From the looks of it, you can either update via the updating tool from Windows, or do what I do- flash it using FreeDos. The earlier is easier, while the later is considered safer. Should be fine just using the update tool though. 

Got dammit, just found out my current BIOS version is OEM! So the update they have given me, they are now telling me that won't work! I now need to contact Advent =( 

None of these are BIOS drivers are they? 
http://www.adventcomputers.co.uk/product-download-select/58 

http://www.foxconnchannel.com/ProductDetail.aspx?T=motherboard&U=en-us0000554 Wouldn't you just use these files? 

When I emailed my motherboard manufacturer they didn't recognize my current BIOS version so said it was probably OEM and I would need to get the new BIOS from my computer manufacturer.  Was hoping I could just those though. 

You might be out of luck man. I looked around a bit and couldn't find anything for your PC. Hopefully Advent will get you an update. 

Advent are a bloody nightmare. I have sent them 2 emails now and posted on their forms and still got nothing back. Was hoping this was going to be more straight forward than this. If I bought an old 1155 motherboard would I lose windows 7 because it's an OEM licence I have? And what are the chances of that board not working? Say for example if I went for a motherboard from MSI for example.