No 5V ARGB Header on Threadripper Asus Trx50 board?

Hi everyone,
I wanted to buy a kit of these fancy RGB Fans.
I just realized that It seems on my Asus Trx50 I don’t have a 5V header to connect these?
Or am I wrong?
In the Quick manual it shows that on Page 4 “Connect to Chassis fan or ARGB/RGB headers”.
But in the extended Manual, I can’t find any information about how to connect such RGB fans?

Yeah doesn’t seem to be an A/RGB header on that board at all, not terribly surprising for a workstation board.

You’ll probably need something like a Corsair Commander Pro or one of the off-brand units if you want to add A/RGB to that system.

2 Likes

Yes makes sense on such boards. Ok i think i will get some switch or controller for this. A little rgb could not harm on my built. It has a cool Glas side panel.
Maybe there are some options from Razer or so. I got to check it out. I assume such argb headers are just there to control the colors of fans via a software? Or maybe to sync them.

Edit. That corsair controller is cool. Seems it could replace the chassis stock fan hub plus the hub that comes with rgb fans (be quiet light wings)… Hmhmhm

1 Like