NFT copy & paste on a mug

Any chance there is a “NFT copy & paste” mug coming? Was going to order a couple mugs, noticed and liked the NFT design but not really into graphics on my shirts, on mugs though I am all for graphics.

2 Likes

@kreestuh I promise to buy a mug with the silly NFT right click copy thingy. We humbly beseech our overlady.

Please make it so…

1 Like

Oh, this will join the office mug rotation for sure if it becomes a thing. Graphic tees aren’t really my thing, due to office dress code :roll_eyes:

1 Like

NFT MUG?!

One side – “Surely you wouldn’t screenshot an NFT, would you?”
Otherside – “… Observe” [NFT with dotted perimeter] [small L1T logo]

1 Like

bottom:

All your NFT are belong to me

[Wraps around a Bored Ape sh!t eating grin, Thumb up]

1 Like

Can a mug be an NFT so only I can have one?

1 Like

I’ll email our printer about this!

3 Likes

It is Non-Fungible, Theoretically.

It’s up for those interested! 15 oz. Full-Color Ceramic Mug | Copy & Paste NFT — Level 1 Techs

3 Likes

Shipping is wild… I hate my shipping location a lot…

:laughing: :rofl:

Outside the US? Sadly not much we can do. :confused:

2 Likes

I know… Despite the ridiculous shipping price, I just want to support the gang. This community really helped me a lot. Its the least I could do. Patreon will probably happen after a few months when I got more disposable income.

Also, I did promise! I’ve been meaning to buy the thinking sand mug, then I liked the Eye of Sauron Mug… But I cant get over how silly I think NFT is.

It’s likely mostly money laundering from all that ransomware all over the world.

1 Like

Sweet, was not expecting an answer/mug on the store so quickly. Ordering a set of mugs now!

3 Likes

Even shipping domestically is insane. I wanted to get a mousepad and t-shirt and they quoted $21 as the cheapest shipping rate. @kreestuh is that normal for Within US?