Nextcloud aio guzzlehttp curl error 28 federated

I have an issue when one of our sister servers was retired. That server in the federation share settings of our current server was un-trusted and the federation app removed. In the logs, we are getting these connections errors. We are also experiencing 30-60 second populate times of our files when using nextcloud. I think these connection attempts is the cause for that slowness. I would like the system to stop trying to connect to this address but I am unsure where is is still located in the system. Any help would be appreciated.

Nextcloud AIO v7.7.1 with ClamAV and Collabora
nextcloud version 27.1.4

What database are you using?

I remember this being an issue that required manual database tweaks back during the v17 days.

I think now they allow this to be fixed via a specific command from the occ utility but I cannot remember which.

PostgreSQL 15.5

php occ config:list | less (or equivalent) may show the setting you are looking for. Just /appname or /domainname once less has started. q will exit less.

Thank you, I didn’t find anything that stood out to me. I will have to keep looking.

i happened across this while on a completely unrelated nextcloud topic.
Offline federated share causes slow down and cannot be removed · Issue #2638 · nextcloud/server · GitHub

seems the general fix was “I have this same problem. I had to remove my federation add folder.” it looked like they removed the folder and the share to it.