New Years Resolution Thread '20-'21

On that note

A life lived in fear is a life half lived

3 Likes

Don’t do resolutions but goals.

Primary goal for this year is to demolish my old back yard and build a permaculture forest garden.

4 Likes

Resolution is 2560x1440.

Goal is to make it to 2022.

8 Likes

thanks for sharing this

2 Likes

I think a lot of people here have the same problem since alot have a 9to5 job at a desk.
Sometimes its just good to let some know that they are not the only one with those problems :wink:

1 Like

My primary goal for this year is to read at least one book every month. However, I would also like to cut out soda entirely and focus on my health more as a whole. Good luck with your resolutions everyone, and thanks for sharing.

1 Like

2022 is a reach

1 Like

I just took the Linode plunge and My wife bought me a domain name for Christmas. 2021 is the year that I will actually start my own business and grow it from a side hustle to a full time thing. Was going to start n 2020, but December 2019 kind of tipped me off that some bad things were about to happen.

I also plan to pay off my student loans in 2021. Been paying on those for 15 years with just 6K left to go. Would have started my masters but the Wife beat me to it. So only one of us can go to school at the moment since we do not want to fall in the Student loan trap again.

6 Likes

If you like the texture of soda you can switch to mineral water.

2 Likes

I’ve got to get on that game again. Stop drinking coke…

2022 will be to stop snorting it. Baby steps.

5 Likes

Bro i just want a girlfriend for 2021, I got all the checkmarks i’m just too fucking anti-social.

3 Likes

Get on hinge. That shits a gold mine right about now.

Dating apps are a thing but if I may. I highly suggest you find happiness in yourself and the anti social trait you have and happiness where you are at because if you don’t it doesn’t matter where you go or who you date. You won’t be happy :wink:

Just a good step 1

Not directed entirely at you but more general.

1 Like

I don´t really have personal goals for 2021.

1 Like

Im sure you can think of some. Maybe formulate some for the new year. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will dance with the rona again ! From home !

Please don’t @Marten, your drunken rants are much appreciated.

I’ve thought about the app space on this for ya. I asked around. Honestly most advice falls along the lines of have multiple apps. Have a lot of them and spend a good amount of time each evening swiping through. Actually put effort in your bio and your pictures and stuff

The apps to have apparently definitely doesn’t include tinder

My buddy kevin suggested

Bumble
Hinge
Badoo
Meet me

He said use all four and eventually you’ll start snagging people and be able to date a bit around and find someone. Hope that helps

P.S I have zero fucking way of verifying what’s good. I don’t use dating apps/ am fairly sociable and also taken. But I hope it works for ya!

I was going to build a sail boat and sail around. but covid pretty much F’d that plan.

My goal i guess is to find a new goal.

1 Like

Happy New Year from NZ

2 Likes