I’m having a hard time to decide which motherboard to go with my new system setup. I’m considering the Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master, Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming, and Asus X570 Crosshair VIII Hero.
Here are my requirements:
- two GPU passthrough ( one for win10 vm and one for macos vm)
- two m.2 passthrough (one for win10 vm and one for macos vm)
- on-board SATA controller passthrough (for FreeNAS vm)
- Intel X550-T2 (pciex4) network card sr-iov passthrough (vf network interface for the vm)
- usb3 controller passthrough
Which motherboard should I buy? Other motherboard I can also consider?