New Processor, Mobo, and RAM Questions

Hello all! I need your help! I've been looking around on the forums for awhile now and I trust your opinions way more than my own. haha. So I was wondering if you all could help me out with some things here. 

After watching Logan's Favorite Black Friday Deals video, I decided to finally get the AMD FX 8350 processor (I've been putting it off for quite some time).  As of right now, I am also going to pick up the Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 Mobo and Newegg has some combo deals right now with 16GB RAM. However, I suck at picking out RAM. I'm not really up-to-date anymore on what would be the best for my buck. I'm really wanting to stay with the AMD processor of course, since I just bought it. So Intel is kind of out the window for me. But, if you all have any recommendations on great Motherboards to go with it, as well as RAM, I would appreciate any feedback or information you can provide. Thanks in advance!  

As far as RAM goes you'll be good with just about anything, just look for the cheapest and make sure its 1600 MHZ and for a motherboard I don't know much about the one you're looking at but I have the Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 and it's great for my 8320.