New Phone for cheap

Hello,

I am looking for a new phone because my current phone (Droid DNA) is having really bad issues.  I have had it replaced twice already and I just need a new phone.  I am on Verizon (Yes, I know, I am satan for using verizon).

Anyways, I am looking to spend around $100-$150 for the new phone.  I just don't know which phones are good.  Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

-Carter

For best phone in 2014 Moto X 2014, or HTC One M8

Those aren't anywhere near the price range, unless you're getting them with a contract.  Something like the Moto G would probably be more like it.

Moto G 2014 is 249.00 CAD, 180.00 USD. I just switched to this phone and can't believe the performance you get for the price. The phone is also rated as 'splash resistant' yet reviewers have shown that it's extremely water resistant.

http://youtu.be/IVaTKG5q4YI

The screen is actually very nice, even though some may complain about it being 720p, it's pixel density is just under 300ppi and actually has nice colours and his brightness.

With the micro SD card slot you're also able to put in an extra 32gb for quite cheap. 

Typed this from my Moto G2.

Moto X 2014 uses older AMOLED technology and is very prone to burn in, as is the new Nexus 6.

Nexus 6 Display Burns In Easily?: http://youtu.be/zKAWr9PjWjw

Ok, thanks for the responses!

Fire Phone

I thought that those only worked on AT&T. Will it also work on Verizon?

sign a new 2 year contract. or ebay.

Well, I can't just do that when my current contract hasn't ended yet.

EBAY. I swear people forget about it existing, buying last years flagships is stupid cheap. Hell the G2 is only 200ish. 

I boguht the Moto 4G this summer and it's easily the best phone I've ever bought. Excellent battery and good performance.(for the price). The only crappy thing about it is the camera which is purely crap.

let tmobile buy our contract and use all the money your saving to get a nexus 5

Sprint was doing a Half the Cost deal, they would buy out your contract up to $350 I believe. Then whatever you were paying for Verizon (and AT&T) they would do a similar deal for Half of the price. Might still be going on. 

I'm still using my LG-G2. I love it. I put Lollipop on it thanks to XDA.