New pc - $1750 budget

That one looks good! Only thing is I want to go SLI in the future and I'd need 750, and the 1TB, would it be good since I'm recording and editing HD video?

780ti could easily push 3 monitors in a surround setup, or an ultra HD panel (above 1080p). SLI is not supported in all games. Usually, it is advisable to stay away from multi-card configurations. You could purchase a smaller PSU and save money, or get something with platinum efficiency.

There's all manner of ways to "gear" a system. If you wish to build a PC unlike anything you've had before, I certainly understand that. By why not invest in a custom watercooling system? Or additional monitors? Perhaps that would be best, before considering a second card. The 780ti scales well in a 2 way configuration. However, a single 780ti should be enough for anyone.

Well sin you put it that way, I guess you're right, would you recommend a 140p monitor or just go for another 1080p 144Hz?

1440p 

Whatever you prefer. I'm partial to 1440p, but it depends on the experience you want? If you are used to 60Hz, then you'll definitely be satisfied with a 1440p. I happen to like my ASUS PB278Q. The 780ti will smash any game at that resolution.

I think you have to have the pixels before you warrant a couple of 780ti cards lol. I've seen dual 780tis push three 1440p monitors. That should give you some idea of the capability. But there's many things you could consider. I'd love to have a watercooling loop for aesthetics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVPehMaHgM8

A couple 780 ti's will push 3x1440p monitors and and watercooling is very affective, but there are some things to be aware of with custom watercooling solutions:

1. maintenance: you will need to top off the system occasionally and completely drain and refill the system periodically.
  2. Cost: it is a lot of money to throw at a system that is largely unnecessary unless you are aiming for extreme overclocking.
  3. risk: liquid and electronics dont mix. The non-conductive liquids are expensive.

Pro-tip: For SLI it is best to put the cards in slot 1 and 3 on a motherboard so that there is a space between the cards to pull air. This makes it cooler and quieter.

I've never tried this so I wouldn't know, but can you play at 1440p and record at 1080p?