New motherboard!

Hi there! Im planning to get new mobo to replace my current shitty gigabyte mobo, so what u guys think? Is Sabertooth non pci-e 3.0 version worth it? If u are wondering, i like overclocking, so good board is must have :D 

What processor?

8350 of course :)

AMD FX8350...

Yes the Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 is a great board for overclocking, But the sabertooth Gen 3 with pci-e 3.0 is only 20 bucks more. so if you can find that one for that price, i would go for the Gen3

http://www.superbiiz.com/detail.php?name=MB-SB990FG&c=CJ

if not then the Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 is also a great board, for overclocking. those 2 boards are  generaly the same, only the gen 3 has pci-e 3.0 support. with 48 pci-e lanes, thats awesome..

Grtz Angel ☺

yea, I kinda agree with u. That motherboard would handle future gpu´s and steamroller too :D

so yeah grab it, if you can find it ☺

Daaamn, its like 45 euros more expensive in finland :O non pci-e 3.0 150 e and 195 e for the pci-e 3.0

woow thats cheap, in the Netherlands it cost €229,-  atm :( thats rediculous because it was €190 before :P

:/ but is it worth to pay 45 e just for more pci-e bandwith?

At the moment its not worth it, because games dont use the full bandwith of pci-e 2.0 yet... so its not realy a must have at all (its more a future thing), 45 euro diffrence is alot, i dont know if you ever plan on SLi 2 GTX770´s, then it could maybe worth it.

Im not sure yeat, but im going for the gen3 if I get the money for it :D If im getting another 770, I need to get better psu and it would be like 500 e upgrade, but yeah thanks for the help!