New L1T YT Banner Art

Look at @kreestuh 's awesome banner art :smiley: it’s so cuuute

It’s up already!

25 Likes

I like it. Underrated style, certainly not generic or boring.

Does Ryan use a chair to get up so high?

Is everyone at L1T wearing the same shoes as some kind of corporate design?

And what’s up with Krista in that HTML/PHP code?

3 Likes

I’ve seen it on YouTube… It looked nice, although instead of three L1 it could have been L 1 T.

2 Likes

I think it is intended to reflect how the three protagonists differ in their approach and speciality while all being L1 at the same time.

Wendells L1 looks like wirings and he’s tinkering, Ryan has code on his L1 and is typing (probably code) or working at the computer while Krista just avoids electronics and just needs the brush for her job.

Each one defining the same L1 in their own speciality.

I might be wrong on this interpretation, but that’s what art is for after all…you can see many things depending on your perspective and/or perception.

4 Likes

I think you’re correct there :slight_smile:

1 Like

:+1:

My, this is absolutely adorable! I love how each L1 logo ties into you guys’ personalities. wonderful job krista :smiley:

3 Likes

I wrote some nonsense code in there to fill in space haha, there’s a comment that’s like //do not delete, this is krista’s code//

Maybe why Ryan is annoyed in the pic, is there any greater hell than working on someone else’s code? :thinking:

Also I just made basic shoes for this to keep it simple, but irl Wendell and Ryan do wear almost identical tennis shoes sometimes lol.

11 Likes

It’s irrefutably adorable and on point.

1 Like

I wish the art was incorporated on the forum

Can it be put in place on the forum

just his internal monologue

3 Likes