New Build Randomly Shuts Off

Hello everyone. I built a gaming desktop just over a month ago. All my parts are compatible and installed correctly. About 2 weeks after using the computer it started to completely shut down randomly. I re installed drivers and updated the bios. This worked for about 2 1/2 weeks until just a few days ago my computer started shutting down again. There is no warning to when it will happen. It happens more often when I am gaming but it does occur when I'm not. I have been using the computer for fairly heavy gaming since it has been built, however, it has been handling the stress very well, except for the crashing of course. All temps are fine and all fans are running. Nothing abnormal seems to be going on. 

When I check in the Event Viewer I have gotten a couple weird messages.

In Event Viewer under Windows Logs>Security I receive the below message almost every time is shut down.

"Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0". 

Also, under Windows Logs>System I got 8 of these messages right before it shut down.

"The DrvAgent64 service failed to start due to the following error: 
The system cannot find the file specified."

This is also one that shows up sometimes when it crashes under Windows Logs>System

"The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load: 
UsbCharger"

• My system specs are the following:

• CPU: FX8350
  • GPU: HD7950
  • RAM: 2 sticks of 4GB
  • PSU: 600 Watt Bronze
  • Case: NZXT Phantom
  • Mobo: Gigabyte 970A-D3P
  • Optical Drive: Just a basic Asus drive, I don't have the exact name right now.

It literally just shuts down- I can instantly boot back up though. All of the hardware seems to be working fine. I have done stress tests that showed everything to be in normal condition. I have also done a HDD check and that turned out fine.

Any help is hugely appreciated. Feel free to recommend programs or tests for me to run.

It looks like can be the PSU (for a 7950 requires 500W (or greater) power supply with two 75W 6-pin PCI Express power connectors recommended ), but also can be bad ram you can use : http://www.memtest.org/  you can load the iso or create a bootable usb. You can also try Prime95 to stress all your processors.

If you have a spare graphic card you can try to see if it works fine with it.

i think the power supply should handle that card. Do you have a legit copy of windows?

Sounds like a power supply problem. as you say its more common when gaming.