New agressively mediocre case from Fractal Design - Vector RS

Hey, uhm… If you like R6 so much, check a case from 5-6 years ago called NZXT H440…

2 Likes

Yup I love mine. I do not plan of getting rid of it for a very long time. Not without its flaws but I get along with it just fine and plan of doing things to it in the future.

First of which is another new paintjob as the first one I used the wrong paint, but it is holding up just fine.

2 Likes

Is this similar to the rebranding but claiming innovation strategy that AMD does?

No this IS an entirely new thing, but only to Fractals product line.

It is nothing new to the Case market and that’s what sucks because they were genuinely interesting before now they are just another “Biege box” to evoke memories of the past as an example.

I’m still waiting for the Arc Midi R3.

Yeah, they kinda meshify the arc series…
Honestly with Fractal’s current practices I rather not have Arc Midi R3. It will have glass and RGB and vertical GPU mount and PSU cover and what not…
I rather love my R2 the way it is, than Fractal releasing R3 and ruining everything…
For fucks sake, they even abandoned the fan controller and the black and white color scheme, because it was too unique and they wanted to be just like everyone else…

1 Like

Ya, I bought my R6 within the first month of release.

“Aggressively mediocre”

Had to be you Pete.

Case looks like the usual, massive waste of space like all towers nowadays.

2 Likes

That’s mi point though… Nowdays almost every case is exactly a waste…

Are you really surprised?

1 Like