Network Problems after update / pop os 22.04lts

i currently have issues on my Ethernet it stopped working after updating

an now i cant connect to the internet at all even tho my router still read the pc as connected without issue but the pc cant get a connection

an just fyi this post is vi other pc

so i need a fix

on the pc with issue

on every icon an indicator including the network manager reads as connected without any error messages , an from the router interface side the same ip is

ther as before the problem started without error messages but trying to update either from pop shop or terminal an trying to connect to either any web

browser or network app or even my nas cant establish a connection any attempt to reach nas just gets a pop up about cant establish a connection but

without a reason why an attempting to use web or update vi pop shop or terminal reads as if the Ethernet cable is jut unplugged even-tho it isnt an all

the light are lit an blinking normally ,nothing is screaming as to why i cant connect

the only clue iv got is this i updated both my pc’s vi sudo nala in the terminal an both pc are on wired connection an have the same network controller an

drivers but when i updated the one with the current issues i just did

sudo nala update the sudo nala upgrade

but on the pc im on i just did sudo nala update then the update one by one but skipped the stock kernel an headers an just did the xanmod kernel update the both pc’s use

an im still able to use the network ,im not sure if an why that would have any effect but thats the only detail i can point to as to a possibility why