Need sugestions my budget is $840

Im trying to build a pc i have never built one.These are my specs

the kit deal is: AMD RYZEN 5 5600 B450M-A PRO MAX 16GB RGB 3600MHz Upgrade Kit - MSI B450M-A PRO MAX ProSeries Motherboard + AMD RYZEN 5 5600 35MB Game Cache Up to 4.4GHz CPU (OEM) + Corsair Vengeance RGB RS 16GB (2 x 8GB) 3600MHz DDR4 Desktop Memory / Discrete GPU Required - No Integrated Graphics

ssd: MSI SPATIUM M371 NVMe M.2 1TB - PCIe 3x4 NVMe M.2 Internal Solid State Drive, 2350MB/s Read & 1700MB/s Write, 3D NAND, Built-In Data Security / S78-440L870-P83

cpu cooler: Gamdias Chione M2-240R All-in-One CPU Liquid Cooler / Create Your Style Simply / Straightforward Installation / Integrate Your Style / Outstanding Thermal Conductivity / CHIONE M2-240R

case: Gamdias Athena M6 Lite Gaming Case - Black / Sync with Motherboard / Triple-sided Underglow / 4 Built-in 120mm ARGB Fans / Mesh Front Panel / Perforated Chassis /

gpu: XFX Speedster QICK308 Radeon RX 7600 Black Gaming Graphics Card with 8GB GDDR6 HDMI 3xDP, AMD RDNA 3

power supply:
Gamdias Helios M1-850B 850W Power Supply / Meet 80 PLUS Bronze Efficiency / Support C6/C7 power states

please give me suggestions

What are you planing to do with this pc ?
Ok amd is releasing new am4 cpu’s this year. But wouldn’t am5 be a better choise ?

what country are you shopping because I can send you some parts that are afordable in my country they might nog be in yours. ?

[https://azerty.nl/product/azerty-bundel-asus-7600-bundel/5916097](https://This one for example)

This one is not with the apu. they don’t have upgrade kits with apu’s yet

I already had a system, so i upgraded over a couple of month yeah it hurt when i only had the procesor and i couldn’t do anything with it. But now I have a system that can be my system for a couple of years. And if you build a system with a am5 and that new apu. you can wait two months and get a nice videocard.

im shopping in an south african country

i am using the pc for gaming and streaming

the website im using is evetech.co.za

my initial thoughts are you dont need a aio water cooler for a 65 watt mid range chip or some of the most expensive ram you are better off using a cheaper air cooler getting 32 gb of ram especially if you want to stream and video edit and even then you might want more ram.

also do you have amazon in your country so we can use pcpartpicker to find alternative parts to pinch pennies and maybe upgrade the cpu or gpu

yes i have amazon in my country

$850 in budget? Hmm, like Mongoosh mentioned, this is US pricing and your market is completely different. $850 is kinda low end, but here is an attempt. Feel free to play around and look at things in your own market, this is more or less what $850 should get you. Note that this is a starting point for further discussion, not the end all be all build:

PCPartPicker Part List

If you are willing to shop around for a $200 used graphics card, you might be able to land a 2070 or even 3060. Both are a better deal at that price, than the 6600. Power concerns could be a problem here though.

the website you link is a bit weird. some item are way over priced. for example if msi a620-e was half the price it would make sense. its a shitty 95W mb but its ok with r5 7600 and some cheap low latency ram as a starting point. and plz ditch the shitty Gamdias power supply. i couldnt find anything decent on that website for your given budget but anything is better than Gamdias psu

some other sites I saw good recommendations about online for SA.
Wootware, dreamwaretech, carbonite ( reseller and used), TakeALot.

any reason you are not considering them as options ?