Need mammoth case for dual system build (gaming rig plus workstaion)

Hi all,

I am tired of having two cases by my desk for my workstion and gaming rig. I was trying to get my hands on a Caselabs THW-10 but the seller I was working with flaked out on me at the last second.

Are there any alternatives that I am overlooking? I know the Thermaltake WP200 exists but it feels cheap, I saw one at a store and was really disappointed in the quality (hopefully that’s not my only option lol) so anything other then that thing.

my requirements;
Needs to support E-ATX or larger for both MOBOs.

I am a water cooling guy so space for pumps and rads.

Decent storage options, I have lots of SSDs and HHDs.

Thanks in advance, everyone here is always so helpful.

I always have the mountain mods guys in mind when someone mentions needing a giant ass case.

https://www.mountainmods.com/product_info.php?products_id=463

You’ll want to verify eatx compatibility (I believe it’s an optional extra) but this should be a good starting point.

1 Like

Hello…
There is this one LianLi case, but it has only mATX support for the second system, so that’s out, there is this one Nanoxia Dual System case but that seems to be super rare, exclusive in Germany, not imported in US and even then I can only find the release notes, no actual sellers.
And then there is the option of just buying two cube cases and stacking them.
I know you love thermal take so I will suggest taking a look at their X series of cube cases. X2, X5 etc etc…

1 Like

Thanks for the reply!

Are they actually active? I emailed them twice a week ago and they never got back to me, some of their stuff is very interesting for sure!

At this point I’d commission a custom case as the only other THW-10 I found online is $2k. It’s starting to feel like maybe I will have to make my own case lol.

Hi there,

That Nanoxia is interesting but ya, no where to be found in the USA.

As for the X2-X5 they are too small, my motherboards don’t fit and I wouldn’t be able to fit in sufficient rads.

This is a very tricking, niche category of case. Thanks for the suggestions though!!

1 Like

I don’t actually have any idea if they’re still around or not, that’s a bummer.

1 Like

Ya I think they may have gone out of business.

This topic was automatically closed after 273 days. New replies are no longer allowed.