Need help with raspberry pi 3 kodi and netflix

So I am trying to get Netflix working on kodi. I am trying to follow this guide https://www.vpnmentor.com/blog/ultimate-guide-install-netflix-kodi/. Except that I am running kodi the librelec on a raspberry pi. In addition in order to download the zip file to add the repository I had to ssh in and add it that way. I have gotten the repository installed, only problem is when I click the install buttin for chrome or NetfliXMBC it just exits out to the previous menu and doesn’t actually install.

Honestly don’t even bother with this addon. It hasn’t been updated in forever and doesn’t even work anymore for the most part last time I checked.

I don’t know if there are any Leia builds of LibrELEC, but supposedly Netflix works natively in Leia, provided you fiddle with it a bit (it’s not perfect yet because… development build). I have not tried this myself mind you, so I cannot say if Netflix actually does work with this experimental DRM implementation. You probably would need to look around for some tutorials too.

/edit
apparently Flix2Kodi is currently being actively maintained, but I have not tried it (because my NAS is broken and my Kodi database on there).