Need help to find TV stand or TV desk

As the title says I need help to find a small desk or stand for my TV I use for work. So, what I basically like to do is moving around a lot and I spend 1/3 of the time on my sofa, 1/3 standing and 1/3 at my desk. I like prefer to switch my posture during the day because it seems like if generally feel better when doing this :slight_smile:

Anyway, I got my desk covered and since I usually stand during calls the screen of my notebook suffices. The last thing that remains is my sitting on the sofa which has the following setup:

There are two matressess on the the sofa so I am sitting at around 55cm/21.65in. I also have a small ladder which reaches 63cm/24.8in where I put my 4k 43" TV on top. This works acceptable but I would actually prefer the TV to be a bit a higher and maybe even closer. Unfortunately, the bottom of the ladder touches the bottom of the sofa and therefore I am out of luck. (The TV also has the usual Samsung V shaped large stand.)

Anyway, now I am looking for either a small desk and small mount I can use instead or a larger stand I can pull close enough. Another reason the current solution is a bit annoying is because standing up is a bit of a hassle.

So, any ideas or any feedback is welcome! Thanks!

Get a bookcase, put it on a moving dollie:
https://www.harborfreight.com/home/moving/dollies-hand-trucks/moving-dollies/30-in-x-18-in-1000-lb-capacity-hardwood-dolly-58316.html

Smaller ones ones are cheaper.

Mount a support bracket to the back of the bookcase and attach the TV. Fill the bookcase with books (acts as ballast, plus, well books!)

done

1 Like

For my particular use-case, I am not entirely a fan of this idea. The reason for this is that the bookcase would always be in the middle of the room as I have no free wall with a sufficient size left. This would make the room less spacious and also cluttered.

Ideally, I would be able to put the TV on my shelf on weekends and have it cleaner. (A table could stay ofc.)