Need help to find TV stand or TV desk

As the title says I need help to find a small desk or stand for my TV I use for work. So, what I basically like to do is moving around a lot and I spend 1/3 of the time on my sofa, 1/3 standing and 1/3 at my desk. I like prefer to switch my posture during the day because it seems like if generally feel better when doing this :slight_smile:

Anyway, I got my desk covered and since I usually stand during calls the screen of my notebook suffices. The last thing that remains is my sitting on the sofa which has the following setup:

There are two matressess on the the sofa so I am sitting at around 55cm/21.65in. I also have a small ladder which reaches 63cm/24.8in where I put my 4k 43" TV on top. This works acceptable but I would actually prefer the TV to be a bit a higher and maybe even closer. Unfortunately, the bottom of the ladder touches the bottom of the sofa and therefore I am out of luck. (The TV also has the usual Samsung V shaped large stand.)

Anyway, now I am looking for either a small desk and small mount I can use instead or a larger stand I can pull close enough. Another reason the current solution is a bit annoying is because standing up is a bit of a hassle.

So, any ideas or any feedback is welcome! Thanks!

Get a bookcase, put it on a moving dollie:
https://www.harborfreight.com/home/moving/dollies-hand-trucks/moving-dollies/30-in-x-18-in-1000-lb-capacity-hardwood-dolly-58316.html

Smaller ones ones are cheaper.

Mount a support bracket to the back of the bookcase and attach the TV. Fill the bookcase with books (acts as ballast, plus, well books!)

done

1 Like

For my particular use-case, I am not entirely a fan of this idea. The reason for this is that the bookcase would always be in the middle of the room as I have no free wall with a sufficient size left. This would make the room less spacious and also cluttered.

Ideally, I would be able to put the TV on my shelf on weekends and have it cleaner. (A table could stay ofc.)

This topic was automatically closed 273 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.