Need help on Storage for my picture!

I take a lot of RAW pictures with my Dslr and i need a new hard drive.

I was thinking on the WD Black Series or a Seagate Backup Plus 3TB Desktop External Hard Drive USB 3.0 (STCA3000101), the seagate is portable and cheaper.

I want to get the best hard drive for the money. "For Raw picture file and video" 

WD Black is a performance orientated 7200 RPM internal hard drive, regardless though, it is still very reliable and has a 5 year warranty to back it up. The Seagate will most definitely be a 5400 RPM hard drive, which also seems to have a 5 year warranty. I'm sure it's pretty reliable.

The WD black will definitely be my choice if I were writing and reading lots of raw images. But if you're just storing them for long term, or to perhaps look at every once in awhile, the external hard drive would work fine, or even a more budget hard drive like a WD Green 3TB.

I traveled with the seagate, bouncing in my backpack for the past 3 months and it isnt dead (after reading reviews it really seems like all HD are hit or miss) ... also you might want to look into building a NAS