Need Help On PC Upgrade

Hello there people I need some help I am going to be upgrading my PC for only gaming purposes.

AMD PILEDRIVER FX-4300 AM3+ 3.8GHZ QUADCORE $139

COOLERMASTER STORM ENFORCER GAMING CASE $105

XFX HD7870 1000M/4800M 2GB/D-DVI/HDMI/m-DP $269

XFX CORE EDITION 650W 80PLUS BRONZE POWER SUPPLY $104

All equal $617

I am ordering from www.ple.com.au

The reason these parts may be a little overpriced is... The shop is close by at my mums work so she can go pick them up, instead of having to do all the shipping and extra pay bullshit.

I would of gone for a i5 2500k but my motherboard can't support it, neither can it support the Piledriver 8320+

This is around my budget.

Can this build run most of the games these days at max settings?

Remember this is an upgrade. I currently have all the other parts that a computer requires.

Hopefully you guys can help, seem like a nice community.

PS: thank you Logan for the tips on those cheap ass gaming rigs nice effort =)

for your budget, should work great, however, you will really want an aftermarket cpu cooler, especially in australia. 

also, take a look at http://www.mwave.com.au it's the closest thing to an australian newegg as i've seen. the same case is $15 cheaper, for example, and they have a good reputation.

Here we go used that site, was a little cheaper. Thank you check the parts out here:

http://imgur.com/0K3Ve

Not sure about the CPU but suggestions if this is worth it please =)

I just upgraded the CPU a little bit... did a bit of research and apparently the FX-6200 8 Core Processor is good for games, didn't get to see if it compared to the FX-4300 4 core processor, since it costs more I would assume it is better. Anyway here it is, (the parts):

AMD FX Series FX 6200 Black Edition Processor $141

Cooler Master Storm Enforcer SGC-1000-KWN1 Case $89

OCZ ZT 650W Modular Power Supply $99

Gigabyte Radeon HD 7870 OC 2GB Video Card $249

Sub Total Is $579.88

I save $180.42

The shipping is $47.17

The total cost for all including the shipping is $627.05

What do you think?