Need help, no signal from newly built system?

Yes. From the old system.

Use that one and see if you can get any life in your system, if it does work then we found your problem.

I just took it out. It's only a 108W and only has a 20 pin connector. So the issue is probably the PSU?

It is a suspect right now and one of the few leads we have, the only way to find out is to use another power supply and see.

I will buy another one and I'll test it then. Should I report the PSU as faulty? Anyway, I greatly appreciate your help and input. Thanks very much for your time.

Yes, explain to them what is happening with it or you can just claim it DOA.  What vendor did you buy it from?

I bought it from Amazon.

I am having the same kind of issue right now with my new system. I was able to boot up my system the first time I had it on. Now its nothing but fans. Not sure what is wrong for sure. One thing I have noticed is that I can only turn my pc off by flipping the switch on the power supply off. It will not turn off my holding the power button on the front panel. I think the problem is in the motherboard or ram, but i really hope it is just my power supply. I also noticed that my keyboard is not turning on either. very frustrating! 

Very annoying, yes. Hopefully we can both resolve our issues.